Franchisee Programme –Concept Note
An opportunity to join the scalable faculty less e-learning industry in Test preparation for MD Entrance exams Golden opportunity to take Franchise of Dreamz Medical Edutech which is promoted by highly successful Physicians provide India’s best test preparation material for MD Entrance preparation through e-learning technology platform with Video on demand (VOD ) to your city students without employing any teachers.
Low initial investment requirement of Rs 3-4 lakhs with high annual returns of 30% to 40% per annum with significant upside potential.
||Business Partners Profile
||MD Entrance Education Market
||Guidelines to set up DME e-Learning centre
||Product Introduction and Features
||Who can be a potential business partner
||DME value propositions to customers
||Next steps to own DME Franchise centre
||Value proposition to Business Partners
There are umpteen reasons why a franchise is the best type of operation for those who want to become business owners. The secret mantra is that you can achieve a higher success rate through franchising than through independent ownership
A franchise :
- An instant availability of tremendous research in module development,faculty evolution, Video content production, technology sophistication and regular upgradation of developments. Offers a highly effective method of investing your time and energy on a solid, tested operating system,using an established brand.
- Provides you with support from others both-the franchisors support team and the hundreds of other individuals who have chosen to become franchisees, thereby multiplying your chances for success.
- Allows you to know in advance what your likely investment will be and what your business will look like, thereby reducing significantly the risk you have going into business.
- Allows you to start a business with an established “market value”. Your value will grow as a result of your homework as well as the endeavour of the franchisor and your fellow business partners in various cities.
MD Entrance Education Market
- Education is one of the fastest growing industries in India.
- Largest segment of the Indian education market is estimated at US $ 40 billion inclusive of K-12 segment, private professional colleges, tutoring, test preparation, preschool.
- Education market in India is expected to grow up to $80 billion by 2012 with 14% CAGR spend on private education in 2012 compare to current 8.6% CAGR.
- After-school curriculum coaching and test preparation market in India is a $985 million market. Exhibited revenue growth in excess of 15% in last five years with healthy mix of price and enrolment growth.
- Private Equities have made over 30 investments worth $ 300 million in education related companies in recent years.
- Investors have indicated that Test Preparation, content providers and preschool companies are the most attractive investment segment in the current scenario.
- With 70000 aspirants preparing for MD Entrance exam across country aspirants, MD Entrance Test preparation market is Rs 80 crore potential market.
- It had been variously explored at local level by various self help coaching institutes and very few national level brands
PRODUCT INTRODUCTION & FEATURES
DME introduces Web based Learning platform “Abhyasa “ . Abhyasa is a Learning Management system (LMS) in which 600 hours of Video based lectures have been embedded for navigation by the student and encrypted on to 45 DVD Set. The Video based lectures revise mainly the 19 subjects for MD Entrance preparation .
How does DME e-learning concept work
Students get an opportunity to buy subscription for Video on demand leactures from franchisee ,so that they can navigate lectures at their own pace at their own place Franchisee provides the student with set of 45 DVDs with 3000 pages study material .
Franchisee establishes DME Learning centre equipped with LCD projector, PC and seating classrroms where students can attend the projected Video lectures.
Franchisee conducts MD Entrance Mock test Series ,both Subject tests on Saturday and Full Scale tests on Sunday and conducts and Prerecorded Video Discussion of explanatory answers on LCD projector.
Faculty can identify a Set of Live teachers and coordinate with them and organise Live Sessions on Sundays
Virtual Teacher and e-learning – Role
- e-learning enables authority in the subject from a geographically distant location to be available to student from anywhere the globe.
- Technology bridges the need of travel by neither the teacher nor the student.
- Personalized navigation of lectures can be done by student at his own convenience.
- Student can bookmark the specific recorded lectures and review them at his own convenience.
- The challenge of running a MD Entrance coaching academy alone in a conventional model.
- Faculty at every place
- 300 hours of total lecture time require an investment of Rs 4.5 Lakhs @ Rs 1500 per hour as the compensation to faculty
- Content standardisation and teacher trainning to bring uniform standards is a hectic task at every location
- A busy educational entrepreneur ,though has a passion to deliver services and run an academic centre cannot be able to cater his professional time in Faculty management and Student management.
- Faculty management is a huge challenge for a education consultant. Talent is rare. To retain talent is rarer.
DME VALUE PROPOSITIONS TO CUSTOMERS
- First time in India -unique and innovative concept in e-learning in MD Entrance Prep.
- A great freedom to learn.
- DME centrally creates the board of teaching community
- DME centrally standardizes the lecture content
- 450 hours of lectures, delivered one time, digitally video captured and enbedded in
Learning Management system (LMS )become available at all the partnering DME centres.
- Nationwide reach with roll out in 250 cities, 450 locations.
- 24X7 customer care support to students and mentors.
DME VALUE PROPOSITIONS TO BUSINESS PARTNERS
DME envisages scaling up its business and presence in India through the established franchising route. Franchisees are part of the extended DME family.
- You can rely on us to provide you with constant support and advice. Our Franchisee Manager is dedicated to helping you build business. These managers are true business consultants who know every detail of how to operate DME e-learning centres and who are experienced professionals capable of answering your questions. Our Franchisee Manager will provide you the guidance and support necessary to develop and implement your business plan, and offering specific, concrete suggestion to build your business. An experienced team of professionals in the supplemental educational industry, including specialist in testing, curricula, training, marketing, information technology and accounting, backs them.
- If your manager does not have answer at his fingertips, he has ready access to those who do. With your staff, you will manage the daily details of your business using our Learning management system. This comprehensive complete e-enabled platform helps maximize your business’s efficiency and effectiveness, allowing you to work with a high volume of students, without compromising quality. The system helps manage administrative functions associated with initial inquiries, billing, invoicing, inventory management and a host of other function critical to the success of your DME e-learning centre.
- We have developed and refined the marketing; training and procedure you need to start effectively and grow rapidly. Our dedicated management team is your partner in success. We’ll help you through the entire business process from selection to the best site in which to operate your business to the staff selection, training, marketing and all other aspects of your business. We are the foundation upon which you can build your dream, because there is a need for our services in every market in India, we are committed to continued growth in the coming decades.
- We’re proud to be a franchisee-friendly organization and take great pride in our willingness to listen to our franchisee and act on their suggestion. You’ll have an opportunity for open discussions with us and other franchisees in the many training programs and other forums. Products, programs, marketing and sales collateral are developed keeping in mind the local needs at franchisee locations. Franchisees are expected to fully partake in all the initiatives of DME.
- “DME has an exclusive, dedicated and skilled franchisee team which supports the franchisee operations. Each franchisee will be attached to a Regional Franchise Manager to enable focused support”
BUSINESS PARTNER PROFILE
This opportunity is for highly energetic and enthusiastic individuals who had an intention to be part of the projected exponential growth of education industry in our country and more often than not, we seek individuals who have a strong personal drive to be part of mainline education, and are driven by strong value systems.
Apart from the basic hygiene and qualitative factors such as Honesty, Integrity, Ethical, Trustworthy and Loyalty, the other key qualities that DME is looking in for are:
- Should be a graduate and preferably a postgraduate from any of the reputed colleges of the country.
- Should be technology savvy and comfortable to use technology for general-purpose applications.
- Good in communication and personality. Should be able to converse, understand and write in English and the local language.
- Should have good social repute and standing in the society.
- Preferably should have good contacts with local Chartered accountants and colleges of the city.
- Should be ready to spend 24x7x365 time on DME venture
Guidelines to set up DME e-Learning centre
Infrastructure and Capital Requirements
A centre with floor area of at least 500 sq.ft in high visibility area (Centrally located) owned, leased or rented for three years. The location should be in a semi commercial complex having a good number of Schools / colleges in close proximity. It should be well connected to the city by public transport. Centre must be well furnished with attractive front office.
An investment of around Rs.3-4 lakhs including interiors, infrastructure, hardware, license fee etc.
Key functions of DME e-learning centre
- To stock and sell DME DVD Packages
- To stock and sell DME study material
- To assist customers with Learning Management system ‘Abhyasa ‘ , in case help asked for.
- To provide an e-learning classroom with LCD projector , PC and seating capacity with audiovisual equipment and run a structured programme to enrolled students who like to attend at Classroom environment.
- To handle all walk-in customers.
- To handle all telephonic enquiries.
- To ensure the defined DME sales targets and Subscription targets for various products are achieved.
- To plan for the sales and marketing in the defined territory to generate leads and achieve sales.
- To be an after sales service point to all existing DME customers.
|e-Learning Centre Manager
||Responsible for overall smooth functioning of store operations
|Counsellor cum Front desk executive
||To cousel and sell subscription of VOD lectures, To do the telephonic follow ups and fix appointment with parents, tutorial centres etc., to promote the same
||To engage in the field sales and presentation etc.,
|Customer Service Associate
||Responsible forgeneration of Serial number, pin number, for content access of enrolled students. Ticket generated queries on study material supply and handle specific Studnet queries
Who can be a potential business partner
Computer training academies
–MBA , CAT Coaching academies
–Medical Entrance and Engineering Entrance Coaching academies
–Popular education brand coaching academies who are already are franchises to someone
–Doctors with nursing homes
Next steps to own DME Franchise centre
Everyday thousands of student will take the first step to realize their dreams with the help of DME .
And everyday people like you take the first step towards owning their own business and making positive contributions to the world.
Below is an outline of how you can get started:
Review the entire information brochure. It will give a general overview of franchising with DME. If you feel that owning a DME e-learning centre fits your personal, career and financial goals, move on to Step 2.
Complete the enclosed request for Partner Application Form and send it to www.doctorprepares.com address, e-mail it to email@example.com. Interested candidates are also requested to send their Resume/ CV with the application. The application form indicates an interest on your part to further investigate our franchisee opportunity and will allow us to proceed to Step 3.
Post receipt of Partner Application Form, a DME representative will call you to schedule a personal meeting. This gives us the opportunity to give you more details about DME and to answer any preliminary questions that you may have. Post our mutual conversation, if we feel there is mutual interest to move forward, we will invite you to visit our corporate office to attend a “Day of Discovery” and move to Step 4.
By attending a “Day of Discovery”, you will learn firsthand about DME e-learning centre by understanding our programmes and systems, meeting members of our senior management team, taking a tour of our facilities and asking questions
After being approved as a franchisee, DME will issue a DME Letter of Intent with deadlines and execute your License Agreements for you to initiate DME e-learning centre. Once both the parties have signed the License Agreements, we begin the territory development process for generation of business.